The COVID-19 pandemic has meant some changes in how we meet. We are currently providing online services, a zoom session for people to meet up; and distributing newsletters, Sermon CDs or Service DVDs for those who would like them. Details on how to join us in this are below.
As the restrictions change week by week we are changing too.
We are hoping to resume Sunday services in the main church building on 18th October. This will be a quieter service, as due to the current guidelines fewer people can fit in the building and we are unable to sing or mingle after the service. You will be able to join us on 18th October in St John's.
ONLINE YOUTUBE SERVICES
Watch our Sunday and Women's Church services HERE.
ONLINE SERMON PODCASTS
Listen to our Sunday and Women's Church sermons HERE.
Read our weekly newsletter HERE. Scroll down the page to find it.
Sermon CDs or Service DVDs and newsletters
Phone our office 4655 1675 and we can organise to post them to you weekly.
WE ARE COVID SAFE!
You can attend our Small Groups and Youth Group knowing that we are prioritising your health and safety.
This means a few changes to the way we do things:
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use upon entry
- Your contact details will be recorded and you will be asked about current cold / flu symptoms
- Bibles and pens will not be handed out so please bring your own
- Seating is socially distant and numbers are capped based on the 4m2 rule
- Our buildings are thoroughly cleaned after each meeting
- We ask that if you are unwell to please stay home.